- was founded in 1994 and has over 25 years of experience; our proteomic services being fully aligned to your drug development pipeline.
- invented, developed and now exclusively manufacture TMT 11-plex and newer TMTpro 16-plex and more recently 18-plex isobaric tags. These are supplied to other Mass Spectrometer users globally via our distribution partner ThermoFisher as part of their Mass Spectrometry consumable range.
- is a specialised Contract Research Organisation (CRO) offering a full suite of Mass Spectrometric based protein discovery and detection tools on an outsourced client driven basis.
- has worked with the majority of the top biopharma organisation globally and are ideally suited become your proteomic analysis partner.
- handles all sample types including biological fluids and tissue from a variety of animal and plant sources.
- covers the full needs from research and clinical via Discovery and Targeted workflows utilising Thermo Fisher Orbitrap, and TSQ Vantage triple quad mass spectrometers depending on the application.
- works under ISO 9001:2015 for Discovery based Applications and Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP) for Targeted Assays as required.
- offers a complete CRO Proteomic Discovery and Targeted based analytical service …
- incoming sample QC check
- sample preparation
- full proteome characterisation,
- dedicated bioinformatics data interpretation and
- comprehensive analytical report
- additional Post Translational Modified searches and biological interpretation (on request)
Our services are broken down as follows:
January 2, 2024 Proteome Sciences is pleased to announce the completion of installation and setup of equipment in its new US laboratory in San Diego, California. and is therefore now fully operational.
November 30, 2023 The Company announces a trading update to its shareholders.
October 2, 2023 Proteome Sciences plc is pleased to announce the launch of SysQuant® SCP, the commercial service for single cell proteomics using the power of its TMTpro™ isobaric labelling reagents.
August 30, 2023 Proteome Sciences plc is pleased to announce that Chief Executive Officer, Dr Mariola Soehngen, will provide a live presentation relating to the Half Year Results via the Investor Meet Company platform on 19th September 2023 at 10:00am BST.
August 25, 2023 Proteome Sciences announces its unaudited interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2023.
Keep up to date with proteome sciences and learn about crucial areas about our services and scientists
TMT® used in ground breaking research in COVID-19TMT® used in ground breaking research in COVID-19 - Dr. Christian Münch Webinar
Protein Research BulletinProtein Research Bulletin
TMTpro™ ReviewProf. Steve Gygi's review of TMTpro™
Appointment of Chief Executive OfficerAppointment of Chief Executive Officer. Dr. Mariola Söhngen has been appointed as a director and Chief Executive Officer.
Detailed measurement of proteins from samples collected during drug development & clinical research to inform better decision making and outcomes
- Biomarker Services Outsource partner for proteomics and biomarker assays. Significant investment in MS knowledge and instrumentation
- Reagents for mass spectrometry Exclusive TMT licence with Thermo Scientific
- Bioinformatics Data insights and analyses
- Proprietary Licences / IP Portfolio of >400 patents across range of diseases and applications