- was founded in 1994 and has over 25 years of experience; our proteomic services being fully aligned to your drug development pipeline.
- invented, developed and now exclusively manufacture TMT 11-plex and newer TMTpro 16-plex and more recently 18-plex isobaric tags. These are supplied to other Mass Spectrometer users globally via our distribution partner ThermoFisher as part of their Mass Spectrometry consumable range.
- is a specialised Contract Research Organisation (CRO) offering a full suite of Mass Spectrometric based protein discovery and detection tools on an outsourced client driven basis.
- has worked with the majority of the top biopharma organisation globally and are ideally suited become your proteomic analysis partner.
- handles all sample types including biological fluids and tissue from a variety of animal and plant sources.
- covers the full needs from research and clinical via Discovery and Targeted workflows utilising Thermo Fisher Orbitrap, and TSQ Vantage triple quad mass spectrometers depending on the application.
- works under ISO 9001:2015 for Discovery based Applications and Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP) for Targeted Assays as required.
- offers a complete CRO Proteomic Discovery and Targeted based analytical service …
- incoming sample QC check
- sample preparation
- full proteome characterisation,
- dedicated bioinformatics data interpretation and
- comprehensive analytical report
- additional Post Translational Modified searches and biological interpretation (on request)
Our services are broken down as follows:
Keep up to date with proteome sciences and learn about crucial areas about our services and scientists
Appointment of Chief Executive OfficerAppointment of Chief Executive Officer. Dr. Mariola Söhngen has been appointed as a director and Chief Executive Officer.
TMT® used in ground breaking research in COVID-19TMT® used in ground breaking research in COVID-19 - Dr. Christian Münch Webinar
Protein Research BulletinProtein Research Bulletin
TMTpro™ ReviewProf. Steve Gygi's review of TMTpro™
Detailed measurement of proteins from samples collected during drug development & clinical research to inform better decision making and outcomes
- Biomarker Services Outsource partner for proteomics and biomarker assays. Significant investment in MS knowledge and instrumentation
- Reagents for mass spectrometry Exclusive TMT licence with Thermo Scientific
- Bioinformatics Data insights and analyses
- Proprietary Licences / IP Portfolio of >400 patents across range of diseases and applications
January 5, 2023 The Company announces that pursuant to the exclusive licence and distributor agreement with Thermo Scientific, a cumulative sales milestone has been achieved by Thermo Scientific. Pursuant to the sales milestone, a milestone payment of…
December 1, 2022 Proteome Sciences announces that further to the announcement of Abdelghani Omari’s appointment as Chief Financial Officer on 18 August 2022 (the “Appointment Announcement”), Mr Omari has today been granted 4,000,000 options by the…
October 12, 2022 Proteome Sciences announces the grant of options over new ordinary shares of 1p each in the Company (“Ordinary Shares”) under the Company’s share option schemes (“Options”). A total of 3,000,000 Options were yesterday issued to…
October 4, 2022 Proteome Sciences Plc ("Proteome Sciences", or "the Company") announces that the Board has approved the appointment of Cooper Parry Group Limited (Cooper Parry) as the Group's new external auditor, and that BDO LLP ("BDO") has resigned as…
August 18, 2022 The Board of Proteome Sciences plc is pleased to announce that Abdelghani Omari has been appointed as the Company’s new Chief Financial Officer. He will take up the position on September 1st, 2022 and will become a director of the Company…