- was founded in 1994 and has over 25 years of experience; our proteomic services being fully aligned to your drug development pipeline.
- invented, developed and now exclusively manufacture TMT 11-plex and newer TMTpro 16-plex and more recently 18-plex isobaric tags. These are supplied to other Mass Spectrometer users globally via our distribution partner ThermoFisher as part of their Mass Spectrometry consumable range.
- is a specialised Contract Research Organisation (CRO) offering a full suite of Mass Spectrometric based protein discovery and detection tools on an outsourced client driven basis.
- has worked with the majority of the top biopharma organisation globally and are ideally suited become your proteomic analysis partner.
- handles all sample types including biological fluids and tissue from a variety of animal and plant sources.
- covers the full needs from research and clinical via Discovery and Targeted workflows utilising Thermo Fisher Orbitrap, and TSQ Vantage triple quad mass spectrometers depending on the application.
- works under ISO 9001:2015 for Discovery based Applications and Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP) for Targeted Assays as required.
- offers a complete CRO Proteomic Discovery and Targeted based analytical service …
- incoming sample QC check
- sample preparation
- full proteome characterisation,
- dedicated bioinformatics data interpretation and
- comprehensive analytical report
- additional Post Translational Modified searches and biological interpretation (on request)
Our services are broken down as follows:
Keep up to date with proteome sciences and learn about crucial areas about our services and scientists
Appointment of Chief Executive OfficerAppointment of Chief Executive Officer. Dr. Mariola Söhngen has been appointed as a director and Chief Executive Officer.
TMT® used in ground breaking research in COVID-19TMT® used in ground breaking research in COVID-19 - Dr. Christian Münch Webinar
Protein Research BulletinProtein Research Bulletin
TMTpro™ ReviewProf. Steve Gygi's review of TMTpro™
Detailed measurement of proteins from samples collected during drug development & clinical research to inform better decision making and outcomes
- Biomarker Services Outsource partner for proteomics and biomarker assays. Significant investment in MS knowledge and instrumentation
- Reagents for mass spectrometry Exclusive TMT licence with Thermo Scientific
- Bioinformatics Data insights and analyses
- Proprietary Licences / IP Portfolio of >400 patents across range of diseases and applications
May 16, 2022 The directors of Proteome Sciences are pleased to announce that at the Company's AGM, held at 12.00 p.m. today, all resolutions were duly passed.
May 16, 2022 Annual General Meeting (AGM) Statement
May 12, 2022 Proteome Sciences is pleased to announce that the Company has secured a contract from a major US academic group.
May 3, 2022
April 26, 2022 The Company has received notification from Vulpes Investment Management Pte Ltd ("Vulpes") that on 22 April 2022 it purchased 183,812 ordinary shares of 1p in the capital of the Company ("Ordinary Shares") at a price of 4p per Ordinary…
May 30, 2022 - May 31, 2022 We are attending this event as an exhibitor and delegate and look forward to meeting you all.
June 5, 2022 - June 9, 2022 We are attending this event as a delegate and look forward to meeting you all.
June 15, 2022 - June 16, 2022 We are attending this event as a delegate and look forward to meeting you all.
June 16, 2022 - June 17, 2022 We are attending this event as an exhibitor, delegate and as a presenter. We look forward to meeting you all.
June 20, 2022 - June 22, 2022 We are attending this event as an exhibitor and delegate. We look forward to meeting you all.
June 23, 2022 - June 24, 2022