- was founded in 1994 and has over 25 years of experience; our proteomic services being fully aligned to your drug development pipeline.
- invented, developed and now exclusively manufacture TMT 11-plex and newer TMTpro 16-plex and more recently 18-plex isobaric tags. These are supplied to other Mass Spectrometer users globally via our distribution partner ThermoFisher as part of their Mass Spectrometry consumable range.
- is a specialised Contract Research Organisation (CRO) offering a full suite of Mass Spectrometric based protein discovery and detection tools on an outsourced client driven basis.
- has worked with the majority of the top biopharma organisation globally and are ideally suited become your proteomic analysis partner.
- handles all sample types including biological fluids and tissue from a variety of animal and plant sources.
- covers the full needs from research and clinical via Discovery and Targeted workflows utilising Thermo Fisher Orbitrap, and TSQ Vantage triple quad mass spectrometers depending on the application.
- works under ISO 9001:2015 for Discovery based Applications and Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP) for Targeted Assays as required.
- offers a complete CRO Proteomic Discovery and Targeted based analytical service …
- incoming sample QC check
- sample preparation
- full proteome characterisation,
- dedicated bioinformatics data interpretation and
- comprehensive analytical report
- additional Post Translational Modified searches and biological interpretation (on request)
Our services are broken down as follows:
Keep up to date with proteome sciences and learn about crucial areas about our services and scientists
Appointment of Chief Executive OfficerAppointment of Chief Executive Officer. Dr. Mariola Söhngen has been appointed as a director and Chief Executive Officer.
TMT® used in ground breaking research in COVID-19TMT® used in ground breaking research in COVID-19 - Dr. Christian Münch Webinar
Protein Research BulletinProtein Research Bulletin
TMTpro™ ReviewProf. Steve Gygi's review of TMTpro™
Detailed measurement of proteins from samples collected during drug development & clinical research to inform better decision making and outcomes
- Biomarker Services Outsource partner for proteomics and biomarker assays. Significant investment in MS knowledge and instrumentation
- Reagents for mass spectrometry Exclusive TMT licence with Thermo Scientific
- Bioinformatics Data insights and analyses
- Proprietary Licences / IP Portfolio of >400 patents across range of diseases and applications
October 4, 2022 Proteome Sciences Plc ("Proteome Sciences", or "the Company") announces that the Board has approved the appointment of Cooper Parry Group Limited (Cooper Parry) as the Group's new external auditor, and that BDO LLP ("BDO") has resigned as…
August 18, 2022 The Board of Proteome Sciences plc is pleased to announce that Abdelghani Omari has been appointed as the Company’s new Chief Financial Officer. He will take up the position on September 1st, 2022 and will become a director of the Company…
August 11, 2022 Proteome Sciences plc is pleased to announce that Chief Executive Officer, Dr Mariola Soehngen, will provide a live presentation relating to Interim Results via the Investor Meet Company platform on 18th August 2022 at 10:30am BST.
August 4, 2022 Proteome Sciences announces its unaudited interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2022.
August 3, 2022 Proteome Sciences is pleased to announce that the Company has completed the next milestone towards the launch of Single Cell Proteomics services, which will be known as SysQuant® SCP, with the installation of a cellenONE® (Cellenion…