The Fast Route to Biomarker Panel Validation
Seamless transition from TMT® Enabled Biomarker Discovery to Validation Particularly Suited to Panels Including Modified Peptides
TMT®SRM is a targeted assay format that enables the rapid validation of biomarker candidates and is both faster and less expensive than other approaches. Particularly suited to candidates identified in TMT® discovery workflows, TMT®SRM enables the routine measurement of panels of between 5 and 50 proteins in a range of body fluids (plasma, CSF) and cell culture supernatants. Our TMT®SRM assay development service produces bespoke assay panels with defined performance characteristics that are suitable for routine use in large study cohorts.
The TMT®SRM Assay Development Process:
|Phase 1||Selection of proteotypic peptides|
|Phase 2||TMT®SRM assay development and validation|
|Phase 3||Biomarker qualification in small cohort|
|Phase 4||Biomarker validation in a larger cohort|
Assay Development Services Include
- Selection of proteotypic peptides by our expert team, usually from empirical data
- Isotopic TMT® and TSQ™ Vantage Mass Spectrometry
- Generation of a suitable reference sample
- Pre-determined sample collection, processing and shipment protocols
- Comprehensive report including TMT®SRM method, assay performance characteristics and biomarker validation results
Turning Problems... Into Solutions
Targeting Markers of Neurodegeneration in CSF READ MORE
Introducing Proteomics to Allergy Testing
Broadest Coverage Workflow
Characterization of Tau phosphorylation in Preclinical Models of AD
Have questions about TMT®SRM Assay or other development services?
To get more information about our TMT®SRM Assay or to arrange a consultation with our scientists regarding your Biomarker Discovery project.